Trusted confirmations. Everywhere. Every time.
1.5 million auditors, bankers, and financial professionals around the world trust Thomson Reuters® Confirmation to validate data and identify fraud. We can help you too.
I’m interested in
Get a holistic view of clients’ financial transactions
Thomson Reuters Open Banking provides an accurate view of a client’s account balance and underlying transactional data for examination, testing, and validation of their financial status.
Why use Confirmation?
You can’t afford not to.
Dated confirmation methods like fax, email, and the post are inefficient and susceptible to fraud. Our secure digital platform gives you control over the process from start to finish. Watch this video to learn more.
Bank, Legal, AR/AP, and more
All your confirmations in one secure platform
Every person validated
- Confirmation is the only service that validates the business details of both auditors and bankers before they can use the platform.
- This ensures that the right information is going to the right person, every time, reducing the risk of financial statement fraud.
- A user cannot electronically sign someone else’s name on a confirmation.
- All user activity is logged in the platform, creating a digitised and reliable trail of all confirmation work done during an audit.
- All signatures, attachments, and completed confirmation documents are protected using AES-256 encryption, eliminating the risk of financial data being accessed by an unauthorised party.
- Our services exceed industry standards and pass hundreds of security and compliance reviews each year.
- We undergo Service Organization Control (SOC) exams annually, providing additional assurance on our commitment to security.
- Confirmation has helped uncover billions of dollars in fraud, including:
- Confirmation limits the possibility of data loss and helps ensure the data has not been compromised.
We process millions of confirmations across
170 countries each year
banks & departments
Hear what our customers are saying
“Confirmation is modern, streamlined and quick! Once an online request is completed, no separate client authorisation is required and payment is made through centralised billing – where a bank letter request used to take weeks to send out, it now takes less than ten minutes. If that wasn’t enough, we are now seeing bank letters returned before the audit starts, and with accurate content, thus saving us time and, therefore, money on an audit. “
Audit Partner and Head of Property and Construction, Kreston Reeves
“The platform has allowed us to provide our customers with a quicker turnaround time, helping us to provide a standard format and reduce confirmations received by post, fax and email. The platform is secure, we know every request we receive come from a validated audit firm and always contain a client authority. “
Strategic Planning Department, Finance & Control, EMEA Division, SMBC
“The big advantage of using Confirmation is that we are sure that all requests are authorized by the customer and there is no need to check the signatures and their validation. Confirmation is a very intuitive tool, we can easily move the requests through departments and hold the request when it is not completed. “
Top 10 Nordic Bank